Imprint and legal notice
incobs.de is an information portal publishing test results article, news and product info provided by the project INCOBS Standardtechnologien. If you have any comments or suggestions, please contact the INCOBS editorial office.
Responsible for the web site content
DIAS GmbH - Daten, Informationssysteme und Analysen im Sozialen
Managing director: Detlev Fischer
Telephone: +49 40/ 43 18 75 - 0
Fax: +49 40 / 43 18 75 - 38
Handelsregister: HRB 58 167 Amtsgericht Hamburg
Bank account info:
IBAN: DE42 2019 0003 0000 2852 00
Screen design and technical implementation
Mediengestaltung für Umwelt, Soziales und Kultur
The contents of this website are protected by copyright. Feel free to quote from our content - we just ask you to make the quote explicit and link back to the source where possible. If you cover INCOBS in news or articles, we would welcome a short mail to email@example.com.
Automatic data capture
In order to collect vistior statistics for this web site, we use the open source application Matomo.
When you access INCOBS web pages, a data set will be saved on the server which contains the following data:
- The web site or IP address from which the page request originated (IP addresses are semi-anonymous in that the last octet of the address is not stored)
- The nane of the file or page requested
- Date an time of the request
- The duration of the visit on a particular page
- The nu,ber of pages requested during one vistor session
- The size of data transmitted
- The request status (file found? File transmitted?, etc.)
- A record of visitors web browser and operation system
This means that while the data saved capture your use pattern and some ystem parameters this happens entirtely anonymously since we do not capture personal data like name, contact data, or similar.
The data we collect are used exclusively for statistical purposes to give us some insight on the frequency, duration and geographic origin of visits for particular segments of our information offer. Statistics also indicate the functional success of requests helping us to remedy faulty aspects where necessary. The analysis of usage statistics also helps us to optimise out offer for user needs.
We never pass on statistical or parsonal data to others and do not analyse data beyond the purposes described above.